Let’s be real! We live in a digital age, where it is extremely easy to fall into traps of comparison. There is so much pressure to look, act and be like those around us, ESPECIALLY on social media!
That’s why I compiled this short but great list of affirmations to center your thoughts and thwart off those negative feelings of jealousy and comparison! Feeling that anxious, dreadful feeling well have a look at the slides belowfor a few reminders, that life is not a race, and there is simply no need to be envious of others. Where you are, is right where you need to be.
Here they are again in list form
✅1 Other women are not my competition!
✅2 what’s for me is for me.
✅3 I am unique and so is my journey
✅4 God has a plan and a purpose for my life .
✅5 No one is above or beneath me
✅6 I am blessed.
✅7 I have everything I need within me to succeed
Keep your vibe high! ❌comparison, ❌envy, ❌jealousy are low vibes that do nothing for you. The next time you feel yourself slipping into one of these moods take a look at this list of affirmations : Read it, say it, write it ✍️
Enjoyed this post?! Follow me on Instagram @real.queens.killing.it for more inspirational, relatable and encouraging posts.
Everyone wants to win, but not everyone has what it takes to win. The only thing you need to be successful is a winning mindset. Success is difficult for some because they just aren’t capable of changing the way they think! The good news is that, it doesn’t have to be you! So here are 5 Simple Ways To Adapt A Winning Mindset.
1. Think Positive
Although simple, thinking positive is not always easy to do. Life is raging around us and happening to us every single day. Many people are dying, others are being killed, raped, kidnapped etc. Life is not always easy or good to us, things change and sometimes they take a turn for the worst but, you must try your best to not let these things affect you.
No matter what the circumstances are around you, you have to be able to cultivate positive thoughts. The more you focus on the negative aspects of life, the more negative: thoughts, feelings, information, and incidents will flow to you. This type of negative information will clog your mind and make it difficult to focus on the things you should actually be focused on.
When you feel yourself thinking negatively, train yourself to stop in mid thought, and focus on something else. The more you focus on the positive, the more positive thoughts, information, ideas and opportunities you’ll come across. Which leads to number 2
2.Have a Spirit of Gratitude
The 2nd simple way to adapt a winning Mindset is to be genuinely thankful or grateful. When you start to focus on the good, and the abundance of what you do have, and the things around you, (not just material things, but life and health it’s self) you begin to attract more of those things to you. That’s why it’s so important to count your blessings!
In order to adapt a winning mindset you need to be firm in your mind, in your goals, and in what you believe in. If you want to win, you have to know that you are going to win, and that there are no if’s, and’s, or but’s about it. If you leave room for an if, or a but, or a maybe, then you have already set yourself up to fail. Those if’s, and maybe’s leaves room for lack of motivation, lack of discipline, and plenty of room for error. So if you have a goal, or a dream, or an idea, then you need to get firm about it in your mind, be unwavering, and stick to it.
4. Be Patient
Being patience is hard for a lot of us. Everything in this day and age is immediately placed at our fingertips, and it better run smooth, and not buffer or delay, or we’ll catch an attitude! But if you want to adapt a winning mindset you are going to have to learn how to be patient. Good things take time, and lot’s of hard work. The bible speaks on the importance of patience
James 1:4 : But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
If you want something done, and you want it done right, you have to be patient.
Lastly for this list is to be flexible. If you want to adapt a winning mindset you are going to have to be open to change, and learning new things. Keep this in mind. Successful people are always learning, adapting, and applying new things. New methods, and strategies are always on the rise, and techniques change. As you grow and life changes you have to be able to evolve and adapt mentally as well. Your flexibility will contribute to the longevity of your success, so be malleable, we were meant to change.
We all have that thing that’s been locked away, deep in our minds from the furthest reaches of our day to day thoughts. We’ve considered doing “it” for quite sometime, but somehow, we always find an excuse to put it off; whether it be writing that long awaited book, taking that dream vacation, trying out that brand new restaurant or fitness class, or even, striking up the nerve to ask that cute guy or girl on a date…
We’ve all been there.
For a fleeting moment an idea seems great, fun, exciting even, but moments later the rational side our brain awakens, beats this great idea down, and locks it away as a possibility for, maybe another time. Which usually never happens, and is rarely thought of ever again.
Well, here are five reasons to finally do that thing.
Life is Short.
Unfortunately, we never know when our time will be up. On average most people live to be about 70 years old. Although that may seem like a long time, it really isn’t.
Think of your current age now: are you 20, 30, 40, 50?
Now ask yourself: Did it take long to get here?
If you answered no, imagine living that amount of time again, (20, 30, 40, years) but this time you have aged, and your health isn’t all that it used to be. You can’t climb Mount. Everest, or visit Machu Pichu from your deathbed. So don’t wait till later, because you may never get another chance to.
2. The Possibilities are endless.
You never know where trying new things might lead you. Chances are, you’ll meet new people, make new friends, find opportunities, learn some things, fall in love, or make some money while you’re at it. Maybe you have a great invention that world needs to know about, but…
3. You will never know if you don’t try.
You can never know what’s on the other side of the door, if you never open it. (Unless the door is made of glass then you would just look, but for this case lets say the door is metal or wood…) How can you reap the benefits of something if you never do it? You must apply yourself, no one else can do it for you.
4. It may have a positive impact on your life and others.
Yes, meeting your soulmate is great, and cash is great also, but what about your mental health, and your physical state of being.Taking care of yourself should always be your top priority, (I know, it’s easier said than done, but it’s still absolutely true) so, why not sign up for that dance class, or go biking or jogging to get fit. Who knows, your success may also inspire others.
5. Do it, If it makes you happy.
Of course, if you enjoy doing something, then do it, and when you do, give it your all. As long as you’re not hurting or killing anyone, why not? Life is about finding our place in the world and doing what makes us happy, healthy and productive. If it makes you happy, then chances are, you are doing what’s best for you. So get out there, start living life to the fullest, and enjoying all the things that you want to do before it’s too late.
If you’re Looking for motivation you’ve come to the right place to be inspired, and empowered. Whether you are looking for a quick confidence boost, motivational screen saver, or some fresh content for your social media feed. Scroll through this list of 20 Powerful motivational Inspirational Quotes, save them pin them, repost them and let me know which one is your favorite down below in the comments. (If you decide to repost on Instagram or social media don’t forget to tag me for credit @real.queens.killing.it Enjoy the feed, the will be more coming in future posts!
If you have a vision stick to it. Don’t let anyone’s opinions or views stop you from achieving your goals. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
2. Everyone starts at the bottom. It takes a lot of hard work, faith, and vision to get to the top. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
3. Everyone is not going to love you or like what you do, this doesn’t matter, don’t let that stop you from doing what you need to do. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
4. You are allowed to choose yourself over the people who hurt you. It’s not selfish. It’s self respect. It’s self love. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
5. You are amazing. You are smart. You are wonderful. You are beautiful. You are kind. You are worthy. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
6. Truly knowing your worth means being lonely, horny, bored, independent, and single if that’s what it takes to keep from settling for less. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
7. Life will improve as you improve, keep working on yourself. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
8. Close some doors, not because of pride, incapacity, or ignorance, but simply because they no longer lead somewhere. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
9. Those plans you have, start doing them. There will never be a perfect moment to begin. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
10. You only get one shot at life. So take the bow, take a deep breath, be patient, aim steady and take your best shot. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
11. You are worth finding, worth knowing, worth loving. You and all your one million layers. Always hold that close. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
12. You are the only one responsible for your success and your failures, your fate and destiny are in your own hands. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
13. Visualize your highest self, and start showing up as her. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
14. There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
15. The most dangerous person at the table is the one who truly knows his or her worth, and moves accordingly. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
16. Let go of comparing. Let go of competing. Let go of judgments. Let go of anger. Let go of regrets. Let go of worrying. Let go of blame. Let go of guilt. Let go of fear. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
17. Dream, explore, enrich your mind. Take nothing for granted. Strive to live each moment like it’s your last. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
18. You are beautifully unique. No one else is exactly like you. Use that to your advantage. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
19. Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
20. Getting your shit together requires a level of honesty you can’t even imagine. There’s nothing easy about realizing you’re the only one that’s been holding you back. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
Enjoyed these 20 motivational inspirational quotes follow my Instagram @real.queens.killing.it for more motivation and inspiration. Don’t forget to let me know which quotes were your favorite in the comments!
For more inspirational post on this blog visit here
“Embrace Uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters of our lives won’t have a title until much later.” –Bob Goff
Accepting or embracing change can be difficult, painful even. It’s the reason why we procrastinate and put off those important projects and ideas that have the potential to change our lives.
The truth is in some way, shape, or form, we are scared; scared of what change may bring, scared of the effort we may have to put in, scared to leave our comfort zone, afraid of the difficulties we may face.
Some of us are so scared of failure that we never even start down the road that could lead us to our greatest success.
Today I made a change. I left my average entry level position job as a cashier.
Although I have held this position for a year, I have grown comfortable in it, comfortable in the familiarity of it, comfortable in it’s daily repetitiveness, and the safety of my routine.
Staying would have been an easy thing to do, but taking the easy way out leaves no room for growth or change, which is a basic necessity of life. We need growth and change, or otherwise our dreams, and goals begin to die.
To be honest I’m more than scared about starting a new job, especially one I’ve never done. I’m not even sure I’m mentally prepared for it, but one thing I do know is that I have the chance to grow, and when life presents you with the opportunity you take it.
This post is a reminder to go after your goals and dreams no matter how terrifying and unreasonable they may seem. Of course there’s a 100 chances of not achieving success, but it’s a fact that you never will if you never try.
Welcome to The Boss Millennial! My name is Marleana, and I will be your host/conductor for this ride. I’m glad you’re here because this journey isn’t meant to be taken alone, so come on in, get settled, we’re going to become the best of friends. It’s here on this blog, on this web page, where we are going to discuss this thing called life, the good, the bad, the virtuous and the evil, and the ugly along with the pretty.
It’s 2019, the world is a sweet but bitter place. If you’re not ready to laugh, cry, pray, grow, inspire or be inspired then this blog is not for you, and it’s time for you to go. We will be breaking all kinds of chains and boundaries concerning health, wealth, family, and relationships both physical, spiritual, and mental.
So thank you for being here and lets get ready to begin!