We all have that thing that’s been locked away, deep in our minds from the furthest reaches of our day to day thoughts. We’ve considered doing “it” for quite sometime, but somehow, we always find an excuse to put it off; whether it be writing that long awaited book, taking that dream vacation, trying out that brand new restaurant or fitness class, or even, striking up the nerve to ask that cute guy or girl on a date…
We’ve all been there.
For a fleeting moment an idea seems great, fun, exciting even, but moments later the rational side our brain awakens, beats this great idea down, and locks it away as a possibility for, maybe another time. Which usually never happens, and is rarely thought of ever again.
Well, here are five reasons to finally do that thing.
Life is Short.
Unfortunately, we never know when our time will be up. On average most people live to be about 70 years old. Although that may seem like a long time, it really isn’t.
Think of your current age now: are you 20, 30, 40, 50?
Now ask yourself: Did it take long to get here?
If you answered no, imagine living that amount of time again, (20, 30, 40, years) but this time you have aged, and your health isn’t all that it used to be. You can’t climb Mount. Everest, or visit Machu Pichu from your deathbed. So don’t wait till later, because you may never get another chance to.
2. The Possibilities are endless.
You never know where trying new things might lead you. Chances are, you’ll meet new people, make new friends, find opportunities, learn some things, fall in love, or make some money while you’re at it. Maybe you have a great invention that world needs to know about, but…
3. You will never know if you don’t try.
You can never know what’s on the other side of the door, if you never open it. (Unless the door is made of glass then you would just look, but for this case lets say the door is metal or wood…) How can you reap the benefits of something if you never do it? You must apply yourself, no one else can do it for you.
4. It may have a positive impact on your life and others.
Yes, meeting your soulmate is great, and cash is great also, but what about your mental health, and your physical state of being.Taking care of yourself should always be your top priority, (I know, it’s easier said than done, but it’s still absolutely true) so, why not sign up for that dance class, or go biking or jogging to get fit. Who knows, your success may also inspire others.
5. Do it, If it makes you happy.
Of course, if you enjoy doing something, then do it, and when you do, give it your all. As long as you’re not hurting or killing anyone, why not? Life is about finding our place in the world and doing what makes us happy, healthy and productive. If it makes you happy, then chances are, you are doing what’s best for you. So get out there, start living life to the fullest, and enjoying all the things that you want to do before it’s too late.
If you’re Looking for motivation you’ve come to the right place to be inspired, and empowered. Whether you are looking for a quick confidence boost, motivational screen saver, or some fresh content for your social media feed. Scroll through this list of 20 Powerful motivational Inspirational Quotes, save them pin them, repost them and let me know which one is your favorite down below in the comments. (If you decide to repost on Instagram or social media don’t forget to tag me for credit @real.queens.killing.it Enjoy the feed, the will be more coming in future posts!
If you have a vision stick to it. Don’t let anyone’s opinions or views stop you from achieving your goals. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
2. Everyone starts at the bottom. It takes a lot of hard work, faith, and vision to get to the top. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
3. Everyone is not going to love you or like what you do, this doesn’t matter, don’t let that stop you from doing what you need to do. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
4. You are allowed to choose yourself over the people who hurt you. It’s not selfish. It’s self respect. It’s self love. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
5. You are amazing. You are smart. You are wonderful. You are beautiful. You are kind. You are worthy. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
6. Truly knowing your worth means being lonely, horny, bored, independent, and single if that’s what it takes to keep from settling for less. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
7. Life will improve as you improve, keep working on yourself. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
8. Close some doors, not because of pride, incapacity, or ignorance, but simply because they no longer lead somewhere. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
9. Those plans you have, start doing them. There will never be a perfect moment to begin. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
10. You only get one shot at life. So take the bow, take a deep breath, be patient, aim steady and take your best shot. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
11. You are worth finding, worth knowing, worth loving. You and all your one million layers. Always hold that close. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
12. You are the only one responsible for your success and your failures, your fate and destiny are in your own hands. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
13. Visualize your highest self, and start showing up as her. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
14. There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
15. The most dangerous person at the table is the one who truly knows his or her worth, and moves accordingly. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
16. Let go of comparing. Let go of competing. Let go of judgments. Let go of anger. Let go of regrets. Let go of worrying. Let go of blame. Let go of guilt. Let go of fear. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
17. Dream, explore, enrich your mind. Take nothing for granted. Strive to live each moment like it’s your last. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
18. You are beautifully unique. No one else is exactly like you. Use that to your advantage. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
19. Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
20. Getting your shit together requires a level of honesty you can’t even imagine. There’s nothing easy about realizing you’re the only one that’s been holding you back. Follow @real.queens.killing.it
Enjoyed these 20 motivational inspirational quotes follow my Instagram @real.queens.killing.it for more motivation and inspiration. Don’t forget to let me know which quotes were your favorite in the comments!
For more inspirational post on this blog visit here
Sign Up To Get Your FREE Copy of “Set Yourself Up To Win” Worksheet & Guide
JOIN THE QUEENDOM
Identify Your Goals And Set Yourself Up To Win, With the FREE Guide, & Worksheet. Provide your Email Below To Receive Your Free Copy!